What Our Salt Lake City Office Space Tenants Have to Say
About Our Offices for Lease
Amex offers amicable and professional facilities at a fraction of the cost that our competitors do. Its hard to find reputable office space for rent in Utah. At Amex we are committed to helping you succeed in your business ventures. We take great pride in our services, and staff. We hire and employ people you would hire. Amex office space in Salt Lake City has the big business support on a small time budget. Don’t take our word for it. Here is what our tenants have to say.
“I am the owner of a small accounting firm here in the Salt Lake Area, I have been running my business for many years. I have previously been located in Draper, Utah and our building was sold forcing us to find a new location. Needless to say, I was devastated. It was right during our busiest season and we had no time to really look around for office space. We found out about the American Executive Office Suites here in Midvale. We came and spoke with the girls at the front desk, they gave us a tour of the facility and we decided to give it a try. Never did we expect what we received. Upon our moving in, everything was ready and up and going. The phone service was set up in each of our offices, internet was plug-in ready. We had absolutely no down time. It was business as usual.
The receptionists;are superb at their jobs. Each of my clients has commented on how friendly and professional they are. Whenever an issue arises, it is taken care of immediately. They try to make everyone happy, and that is not an easy job.
We have fax and print capability at the front desk for our use at any time. This makes it so we don’t need to leave our office to send or receive faxes or to make copies.
I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for office space to give this a try. It has worked out great for us and we are hoping to make this a lasting relationship and not short-term.”
Noreen LeBaron, Southbend Accounting
“I have really enjoyed my time at American Executive Office Suites, particularly under the current management.I’ve been a tenant here since August of 2008. I appreciate the receptionists and support staff and all they do to promptly get my calls and messages to me and to assist our clients when they come into the office to pick up documentation. I also appreciate that the building and grounds are maintained and repairs are done as needed to keep the property clean, safe, and presentable to our clients. I enjoy being able to reserve the conference room and classroom facilities when I need them as well.The building is so centrally located with easy access to the I-15, so it is convenient for our clients. I’ve been contacted by other building managers, but feel this is a good value and the best location for our company.”
Tammy Lund, Utah Real Estate School
As we have grown as a company we have had a lot of different office spaces, some a lot crazier then others!!!!! We have absolutely loved our time here with Amex Suites. It has been our best experience by far. The staff is amazing, they have gone above and beyond to help in every way. The office space is super clean, professional and very well maintained. I would recommend to anyone and everyone to get a suite here. It’s my home away from home. Thanks for all you do for us!
Jeremy Cheney, Senior Managing Director Yoobly
I have been a resident of American Executive Suites for several months. I have found the staff to be very receptive to my needs. They are very professional when they answer the phones. The amenities are great: The phones are versatile; the internet is fast and reliable; and the facilities are always clean. I highly recommend American Executive Suites.
David Corbett, Corbett & Pankratz
“‘I have been a tenant here for more than three years. I cannot imagine having an office anywhere else because of so many things that I like about the suites.
Things I like:
1. The staff is very cordial and very friendly. The atmosphere is more like a family than a stodgy arrogant stuck up business office. The atmosphere is very cordial and geared toward trying to solve issues and problems. Many lawyers and businessman feel like they walk on water and are way better than others. This is not the kind of attitude I like to present to our clients and it is not what you get here at the office. I love the hospitality and the kindness and empathy. Reggie goes out of her way constantly to try to have a friendly atmosphere that is conducive toward building client confidence and trust.
2. I like the equipment the office has. Our copy machine is first rate and if you had to go out and buy a machine like that I would be willing to bet it would cost well in excess of ten thousand dollars. I feel very confident in using it and from time to time when there is some difficulty with jamming etc. the staff has always bailed me out and helped me with it which I truly appreciate.
3. The conference rooms are really classy. I like the opulence and luxury of the conference room and what I really like is the white boards you can write on so you can persuasively present your case to the potential clients. I haven’t seen this in many other places if anywhere and it really adds a lot to have the blackboard and nice colored pens to mark with.
4. Our telephone and computer system is very state of the art and much cheaper than other places I have been to. Every other office I have had I have had to pay a lot of money every month for internet connection. Not so with AEOS. Your computer can go on the internet through either the telephone jack or through wireless and the internet man Brian has saved my bacon constantly with providing excellent support and service which I am truly indebted for.
5. The front desk has the kindest most pleasant staff I can imagine. ”
Lou, Kevin Jackman Attorney at Law